This document describes how Dan Gallery collects, uses and discloses your personal information when you use our website: www.dangallery.co.il
What is ‘Personal Information’?
Personal information is information about your device (eg: type of device, screen resolution, etc) and information you provide us like your name, email address, phone number when you fill out an inquiry form on our website. If you make a purchase, the information you provide for the purchase also falls under the definition of ‘Personal information’.
How we collect information
- Forms and other input boxes you use on our website are saved. Eg: inquiry form you fill out, or search box you type a query into.
- Log files are used to log interaction with the website like page visits. The logs may include information provided by your browser like search queries, browser identification, referring pages, IP addresses and more.
Personal Information Collection and Usage
In order for us to improve and provide you with a better service, we use analytics tools. Those tools collect information about the way you use our website.
Some examples of what information we collect and how we use it:
- IP Address and timezone tell us about the physical location of our users thus helping us deduct the language to show the pages in.
- Tracking the way you use our website, including what pages or artwork you view, help us optimize and improve our website and product selection, and thus offer you artwork that we believe you will like - both on our website and in different advertising platforms like Facebook Ads and Google Ads.
- Order information - when you make a purchase, we use the information you provide to fulfill your order. Eg: generate an invoice, handle the shipping, contact you regarding your order, etc.
- Device information like IP address, browser identification aka User agent header and other headers - all help us prevent fraudulent or malicious use of our website.
- Scripts and ‘Pixels’ record information about the behaviour of users, eg: scrolling, clicking, navigating between pages, searching and more. This information is used to generate insights and optimize the user experience.
We never share private information like your name, address, payment information etc. We share some anonymous information with the parties to help us improve our website.
For example, device information is shared with Google Analytics to help us understand how users use our website and improve (read how Google uses this information here).
If required by law, we may provide any and all information to the applicable authorities.
When you place an order on our website, we will maintain your order information until you ask us to delete it.
Note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe as Dan Gallery operated in Israel. Some information might be transferred to other countries including but not limited to USA and Canada. EU residents have the right to access, update and delete any personal information we hold about them. If you want to exercise this right, contact us.
The latest version of this document will always be available on this url:
Last change made: September 12, 2021
If you’d like to inquire about our privacy practices, contact us.